Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jar Of Nests


Several years ago, my family and I visited a fancy-shmancy shop in Savannah, Georgia. I don't recall being overly impressed with the stores merchandise but there was one item that I've kept stored in my memory bank since that visit, a Bell jar full of spent bees nests.


I realize this "decorative item" may not be for everyone, but for those of us that wait until the last minute to decorate, this would be an inexpensive, and quick, project to add that certain macabre to any Halloween vignette.

 


3 comments:

  1. I believe those are wasps nests. I have many around my yard as well. Nature's decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it...thanks for sharing...Happy Halloween and BOO to you...
    Kerstin from germany

    www.cobblestone-prims.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! Woodland Creek Furniture

    ReplyDelete