Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Truth

No picture today. Just words.

 I find myself, after (two) years of blogging, still searching for my niche in the blogging community.

When I started this blog in 2010, I knew the likelihood of it becoming a phenomenon was nonexistent and that was (and is) completely fine with me. The only goal I set was to eventually reach 100 followers. Pretty reasonable goal, right?

Suffice to say this will never be a fashion blog. I enjoy keeping up with trends, but it isn't something I'm completely enamored by. The majority of the blogs I follow are fashion-oriented but it isn't something I feel comfortable attempting. (Unless you are interested in seeing my collection of jeans, and t-shirts, then I might reconsider.)

Another thing I can almost guarantee you, the posts on this blog will no doubt remain as sporadic as ever. I admire those bloggers who have the time (and subject matter) to post numerous times a day. However, I am not one of them. I work a routine 9 to 5 job, and every step of this blog since its inception was completed during work hours. That is why you will very rarely see a blog post on a weekend.

I know this is all out a bit out of the blue, but after reading this post I was inspired to put a few truths out there. And you know what? It feels good.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment