Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 Simple Goals


Miss Elsie from the wonderful blog "A Beautiful Mess" had a great post a little while back listing her "4 Simple Goals," and being the obsessive list maker I am, this prompt couldn't be any more perfect for me. So, without further adieu here are my "4 Simple Goals:"

1. To Keep This Blog Going. I'm giving myself a time frame of six months, I think that will allow me enough time to get a feel for this new environment, but short enough so I don't run the risk of becoming bored. I want to have meaningful, and interesting things to say, and the minute I feel as though these two things are falling to the wayside, then I'm signing off.

2. Restock my Etsy shop. The shelves in my Etsy shop have been bare quite long enough. I want to find interesting items that both my customers and I love.

3. Work on making my dream of owning my own home a reality.

4. Complete some (if not all) of the unfinished projects I have laying around my home. I'm notorious for starting a project, and never seeing it to completion. However, this does not dissuade me from beginning another project, which results in the same outcome. I must learn to end this vicious cycle.

I tried to pick and list practical goals that I feel I can accomplish. If you are participating in this challenge, please leave your link in the comments.

2 comments: